Sunday, March 13, 2011

Busy Week....

Well, kids. The Brother is back in the States, and partying it up in Southern California. I am relieved to have him back, and enjoying getting phone calls from him almost daily. It's a good thing. I still don't even register that when I am bored I can just pick up the phone and call him. Sweet!

So my week has been an insane one. Lots of work, which of course I can not talk about here, and not much other stuff. I traveled for work on Thursday, which was a nice change of pace, and I got back to my office energized, but ended up going home early on Friday with a sinus infection.

It didn't help that I spent Thursday night out late celebrating with my coworker, who is getting married next Saturday, and was having a bachelorette party. We had fun.

I've basically spent much of the rest of my weekend vegging. Did some shopping on Saturday, but have mostly been watching Sister Wives marathons all weekend. (OMG I need a life). Stoked to have Monday off, as has been my usual schedule for the last month or so. Even more stoked to be going back to my five eight hour shifts after that, instead of the current four tens.

Hope you all had good weekends. I'm off to do more vegging.

No comments:

Post a Comment