Tuesday, March 15, 2011

awake?

Internet, I have been sitting here for about an hour or so, thinking man, I should be asleep! Why am I not asleep? I still have one of my two last ten hour days tomorrow, and man, I can not figure out why I am wide awake?

And then I realized. Duh. You know how I'm sick? Yeah. I slept until 3:45.

So now I am up watching Lizard Lick Towing, or something like that, on TruTV. I hate every show in this channel, BTW. But that's where we're at.

*****

I just finished an awesome library book. If you guys are looking for a quick, fun read, you should check out orion you came and you took all my marbles by Kira Henehan.


I really enjoyed this book. It was written with a very unique voice, and it's kind of a detective novel. It's somewhat nonsensical, but completely engaging. I will say the end left me wanting some more explanation, but I enjoyed it regardless.

I am a terrible book reviewer, so here are some others:


*****

Okay guys. I guess I'll go to bed now. Sorry. This post was pathetic. I am awake, and tired, all at once.

No comments:

Post a Comment